Cousin Alison with Evan and Caitlin
Caitlin checking out Maizey
There was snow in Indiana, but being from Texas, we had not invested in any "snow" gear for the kids... just didn't seem worth it! However, Mema went all out and got Evan a complete snow suit. He's too cute in it (and loved wearing it)!
Ready for the snow!
Right away, we got him suited up and then Papa took him for a ride around the yard and then onto the frozen lake (made me nervous, but there were snow mobiles on it so I figured we were okay).
Caitlin stayed inside but enjoyed watching!
The next day, everyone went into Midland to a sledding hill! It was Evan's first time really sledding (and Uncle Brett's as well). He had a blast.
We kept Caitlin warm with lots of hugs and a blanket!
I took lots of videos and uploaded them all to You Tube. So, I'll post links to them all here if you want to watch them.
First video is of his very first time down the hill (and Uncle Brett's first time too):
Evan and Aunt Michelle sledding:
Evan and Brett sledding:
Evan and Mommy sledding, Bryce sledding:
Evan and Daddy on the tube:
I was very happy for Evan to get to experience a white Christmas and the things we enjoyed doing as kids when you live up north. And bonus, now Evan is prepared for any Texas snow we might get!

No comments:
Post a Comment