Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bill's Wedding

Part of the reason we headed home for Christmas this year was to attend a wedding.  My good friend from college, Bill Witchger, was getting hitched in Indy the weekend before Christmas.  He's been in China for the past year working so I was both surprised and happy when I found out he was engaged and getting married!  I had never met his wife Kimberly so I was also anxious to meet her and see who had captured Bill's heart.  Turns out she actually went to my high school (Bill is also from Indianapolis but a rival high school), although a couple years younger so I never knew her in school. 

The wedding was so much fun.  I was very excited to meet up with some friends from college whom I hadn't seen in a long time.  It was great to hang out with everyone and catch up... plus, just seeing where we all are after 10.5 years!  And I just want to say to Bill and Kimberly, congratulations.  I can see why Bill couldn't wait until he was back from China for good to get married.  It was great to meet you Kimberly and to see you Bill.  I can't wait to see y'all again when you are permanently back from China.  Best of luck to you both!  Here are some pics from the wedding:

Trish and I - we were both Computer Engineering majors and on the rowing team

Bill and Kimberly entering - they incorporated some Chinese theme

Photo of all ND grads at the wedding

Bryce and I at the wedding

Fred, Bryce, me, Chad, Andrew, and Trish having fun

Chad and the ladies

The group of us ND folk with the groom!

Bill and I

One last picture before we left the wedding reception

Congrats again to the Witchgers!  Can't wait to see you back in Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment