Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Caitlin!

Wow, one year!  I can't believe that it's been one year since Caitlin came into our lives.  I'll do a real one year recap later (after I take her picture with her sign which I've already made).  But, I just had to post a little something on her actual birthday. 

Pictures from her first day!

Soon after birth

Mommy and the two kids - isn't she tiny!

Daddy and Caitlin

And of course, the two birthday girls!  Happy Birthday to Aunt Becca!!!  Caitlin is so lucky to share her birthday with you.


And now just a few random pics from the last couple days to see how she's grown.

Caitlin making a mess at dinner - don't you love the food all over the hair?

Caitlin driving already?  It IS going fast!

And Caitlin crawling over to me

Caitlin - you bring such joy to our lives. You really are a happy and easy going baby.  You know how to scream when you want something, but most of the time, you are just content.  We love you to pieces and are so lucky to have you in our lives.  Happy First Birthday baby girl!


1 comment:

  1. Nice job catching up with the posts! I can't wait to see you and the fam.

    ReplyDelete