Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Annual Hammel Christmas Bash

One thing I was really looking forward to was the Annual Hammel Christmas Bash. Every year for as long as I can remember, my family has thrown a Christmas party with a white elephant (i.e. gift exchange). I love it because we get to see so many wonderful people at the Holidays. And this was one major benefit to actually going home this year for Christmas since I've missed quite a few in the last couple years.

Evan hanging out before the party:

My best friend Angie and Caitlin - don't they look festive?

Evan really enjoyed the chocolate cake:

Evan and Angie's little boy Hadley (he's 6 months younger than Evan).  It took until the end of the party for the two of them to really start playing, but once they did, they had so much fun.  Here, they enjoyed putting these bows on their head and having them fall off... cracked them up each time!

And who wouldn't enjoy cars crashing on a piano??

Caitlin liked the bows too! (Liked to eat them):

And that's it for now!  Next stop and blog - Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment