I know you all want to hear about and see pics from Disney World, but I first need to do a quick post and catch up on our February before the trip.
We went to see a Sesame Street show one Saturday. Minus the mess-up with tickets at the box office, it was really fun. Both the kids enjoyed it and I thought it was a good show for both their ages.
Here's a shot from the show with a bunch of the characters.
Also in February, I ran the Austin Half Marathon with my neighbor Kristin. We finished in 2 hrs and 1 minute roughly and did great! We felt good and I'm glad she talked me into it :) Bryce brought the kids out to cheer me on and Brett and Michelle also came. Evan was just sad he didn't get to race too. A couple years and we'll do it together Evan!
We spent many weeks talking about the upcoming Disney Trip. Evan was so excited. Our nanny Elizabeth made a countdown for him. It consisted of about 11 rings to start and each day, he got to remove one so he could see how close we were to leaving. He loved it!
The week before our trip was cowboy day at school. I honestly was kind of at a loss because he doesn't own any cowboy boots and I really kind of forgot about it. However, the morning of, I found this hat in our closet (must have been from a birthday party) and it saved me! Evan loved it and totally made the outfit. I think he slept in it and wore it constantly for the next few days.
The weather is really starting to get nice here so we are spending more and more time outside. The kids love to go to the park and feed the ducks. This day, the ducks were more than happy to come up and get the food and the kids didn't mind at all that they were so close.
Another thing we love to do is make forts and tunnels. Here the kids made a blanket fort (with a little help) and had fun with each other in it.
And last, a few pics of them drawing. Caitlin LOVES to color and Evan has been practicing tracing letters. He actually is getting better and better. I love to see the progress and am glad he is enjoying it too.

No comments:
Post a Comment