I can't believe we are finally to the last day of this amazing trip and it's only a month later! I'll get around to all the other things we've been doing soon I hope.
Caitlin was finally fever free and feeling like herself so we decided to go back to the Magic Kindgom for a few hours.
We did some of the rides again since Mema and Papa missed them the other day.
Magic Carpet Ride!
We also ventured to a few areas we hadn't explored yet (like Frontierland). I enjoyed Splash Mountain and was glad to not get wet at all. Evan SO wanted to ride it but he was 1/2 inch too short. We were very bummed for him.
Swiss Family Robinson tree house
Carousel - one of our favorites!
Daddy and Evan on the carousel
Caitlin finally got to ride the carousel!
Waiting patiently so they could meet...
Jessie and Woody!
After some rides, we did a little shopping, had lunch, and then back to the hotel to spend the afternoon. We let the kids go to the pool and swim for a bit before naptime.
And that was our last day! We had dinner with Bryce's Aunt and Uncle who live nearby (Caitlin did not have much a nap and was kind of a terror), packed, and then Saturday morning we flew back home. Overall, it was a fantastic trip. We already are talking about when we might go back. Thanks to everyone for all the advice I gathered before we went! I appreciate it and it helped make it a fantastic vacation. Thanks to all our family as well for entertaining/taking care of the kids and going along with our plans. And thanks to my mom and Grandpa for the place to stay!! It really was a magical trip.

I really enjoyed reading about your trip. Sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! It was. You'll love taking your kiddos too.
ReplyDelete