On Day 2 of our trip, we headed to Epcot very early in the morning as we were having breakfast at Akershus with the Princesses!
Waiting for breakfast
I originally had not booked any princess encounters because 6 months ago when I was making reservations I figured neither of my kids were interested in them. However, in the last few months, my kids have become princess obsessed! I knew both Caitlin and Evan (hey, don't judge) would love meeting them. Evan's favorite is Cinderella (at least he picked the princess who wears blue) and Caitlins is, well, all of them!
Since I was booking last minute, the only one I could get was breakfast at Akershus in Epcot. However, it was fantastic! I highly recommend it. The food was so good and we met a lot of the princesses. Plus, the price was good and it even INCLUDED some pictures with Belle (i.e. we actually got the prints and did not pay anymore).
(This is my picture of the kids with Belle - the one they took is better.)
As we ate, all the princesses came around and they were all so sweet with the kids.
First up... Sleeping Beauty!
Evan's favorite - Cinderella!
And here's Ariel with the kids
Snow White was very sweet with them. Caitlin could not wait to meet her. She was screaming Snow White when she saw her across the room!
Below is a video of the kids on the princess parade. Evan was being so sweet with Caitlin and led her around the parade. Even the princesses noticed and commented on it!
(If you can't see the video in your email, just click on the blog name at the top, Happenings in the Stacer Household, which will take you to the actual blog entry where you can see it.)
Another good thing about doing breakfast is that we were in the park early. We were able to do a lot of rides and activities before it was crowded.
After all the fun, some people headed back to the hotel with the kids so they could nap. I opted to stay at Epcot with Becca and Casey to explore the countries. Let's just say that we had a very fun time and it all started in England with a stop at the pub and sampling of beers!
My sister took some cute pictures of all of us that I need to get from her. If I do, I'll try to post them later. Next up... Animal Kingdom!
Another good thing about doing breakfast is that we were in the park early. We were able to do a lot of rides and activities before it was crowded.
At Mexico
We headed to the Nemo exhibit. The Turtle Time with Crush was very cool and Evan enjoyed it. The aquarium was also a hit with my kids.
After all the fun, some people headed back to the hotel with the kids so they could nap. I opted to stay at Epcot with Becca and Casey to explore the countries. Let's just say that we had a very fun time and it all started in England with a stop at the pub and sampling of beers!
Up next was France where we started our wine tour (you can see where this is going)... we got to sample wines in France, Germany, and Italy. Very fun and my favorite wine was in Germany (a spatlese which I still cannot pronounce correctly).
Becca and I in Morocco
View from China
The good ol' USA
Italy
After we made it around for Margaritas in Mexico, the rest of our family met us and we went to Japan for dinner. It was delicious. After dinner we explored the countries some more with everyone and then we found a spot to watch the Epcot fireworks show. It is a neat show that they do in the middle of the lake.
My sister took some cute pictures of all of us that I need to get from her. If I do, I'll try to post them later. Next up... Animal Kingdom!

Mama's getting drunk at Disney...I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYes, the three of us were pretty funny by the time the rest of the family showed up!
Delete