Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I kept meaning to do a quick post with some pictures but blogging during the week is not my forte. I don't want to get too far away from the holiday without posting a few pictures. The kids enjoyed lots of parties and celebrating this week.
Here are my two cuties. Evan did have on some more appropriate Valentine's clothes earlier in the day, but during nap/quiet time, he redressed himself. No surprise it was football shirt and shorts!
Monday we went to a Valentine's party at a friends house. Caitlin really enjoyed the cupcakes and icing.
Evan and Caitlin got to go to Lucy's school for her kindergarten valentine's party.
Evan also had his own party at his preschool. I snapped a few pics on my iphone but haven't gotten to upload them to the computer so sorry... no pics for the blog. But I enjoyed celebrating with him.
And last, here is a picture that Amanda with Pretty Portraits took. If only Caitlin would smile!
And just because, here are a few random pictures I have taken of the kids recently.
Evan with his 3.5 year old sign!
This is how Evan takes his naps some days... just on the other side of the door (which he has started locking - good thing we can get in through the bathroom!)
Caitlin just waking up from nap... so happy!
Enjoying snack!
Evan sorting and counting fruit loops.
That's it for now. Have a great weekend! We will be going to see Elmo Live and then Sunday is my half marathon. Wish me luck!




They are getting cuter and cuter! Good luck on your run!!
ReplyDeleteyes yes!! good luck you your race! you will do great!!! love how the boys change clothes- thats totally what Alex does!
Delete