Saturday, April 2, 2011

Playdate at the park

Last week, we had a playdate with the Blankenships and Krolls. It was a GORGEOUS day outside so we met at a local park.  We brought picnic lunches, played on the playscapes, and best of all, took some time to feed the ducks.  This was a highlight the last time we met at this park so we had decided to try it again.  It didn't disappoint.  I highly recommend it the next time you are at Old Settlers.

I grabbed my camera and took a few shots of the kids trying to feed the ducks.  I had Caitlin to watch so I couldn't snap or play with my camera settings as much as I would have liked.  I really want to start doing more manual shooting but when you are trying not to let your one year old wonder into the pond, it is a little difficult.  Still, I managed to get some cool photos using my zoom lens and also played with my focus.  Hope you can see how much the kids enjoyed the park!

A shot where all 3 were actually looking!

Caitlin just hanging out

Avery feeding the ducks

Group picture!

Evan, Leah, and Avery throwing some bread to the ducks

Evan and Avery - cheese!

Leah and Evan liked playing in the puddles

Aren't they cute?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment