Monday, April 25, 2011

First Easter Egg Hunt

Okay, let the Easter posts begin.  I took Evan and Caitlin to their first Easter Egg hunt at Lucy's preschool (as the neighborhood one was right in the middle of nap time).  Elizabeth had invited us and it actually was at the perfect time so I figured why not!  Last year Evan wasn't quite sure about the whole egg hunt thing but this year, we had been practicing so I had high hopes.

He was very excited to see Lucy and Elizabeth there.  They actually had a great setup.  The 1 and 2 year olds egg hunt was in the perfect spot - this little alcove that was surrounded by buildings on 3 sides!  It was great because the kids could only escape one way :)  Evan did a fantastic job of  picking up the eggs and putting them in his basket.  Caitlin - she could care less. She loved to pick up the eggs and then take off!  She was NOT interested in putting them in the basket which I found odd because at home, she loves to pick up stuff and put it in something.  I totally thought this would be her thing.  But, there were a lot of kids and a lot of distractions so I'm sure it was difficult.

Overall, it was a great egg hunt, and we all enjoyed ourselves.  Here's a few pictures and a video!

Video:


Also, if the above video does not show up in the email, you can click this link to see the video:
Easter Egg Hunt Video

Pictures:


Evan and Lucy before the hunt

Evan is ready!

Here comes Caitlin to get her basket!


Hunting for eggs

Post-egg hunt

Attempt to get a picture of all 3 kids - not too bad. They are all at least looking in the general direction of the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment