Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More of Caitlin walking

Caitlin has been walking now for about two weeks and she is already so much better! I can't wait until she does more of it on her own.  She could totally walk everywhere if she wanted to - but unless we are there on the ground having her walk to us, she prefers to crawl to get around still.  I suppose it is much faster but with summer just around the corner, it would be great to have her walking rather than crawling when we are outside.  She does a great job standing and even changing directions so I'm sure it won't be long.

Anyway, here's a video of her latest walking.  Evan is great at encouraging her and it's just too cute to watch them together.  He is a great big brother and she adores him.  I think I could watch this video a million times and still not get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment