Friday, April 22, 2011

Family Pictures

A week or so ago when I posted about Michelle's bridal shower, I mentioned that we had gotten some family pictures done with a groupon I had bought.  Well, I got the CD of images from the photographer a few days ago and am so happy!  There are some great pictures of Evan and Caitlin.  Again, tough to get one of the two of them or the four of us where EVERYONE looks good.  But, I guess at these ages you take what you can get.  I posted them on facebook but for those who DON'T look at facebook (insert Oma), here they are.  Thanks Hillary at Silver Bee Photography for some great photos and a good time shooting them. I have to say, she was really patient with all of us and the two little ones.  It was so hot out that day and a two and one year old have the attention span of zilch so she did a great job of making them feel comfortable and mixing it up.

Here are some of my favorites. I'll also put a link by the last photo if you'd like to view them all on my picasa site.












Here is the link to all the pictures from the photo shoot (either click on the picture of Caitlin or the other link in blue with picasaweb in it to be taken to the entire album):

Apr 21, 2011 Family Pics




No comments:

Post a Comment