Monday, April 25, 2011

Party Time

I have about 10 posts I need to do on Easter activities alone, but I am behind on some other things so thought I'd do a quick one to catch up before starting a couple posts on our Easter activities.

In the past month, we have been busy with lots of different activities, including a few birthday parties.  First, we went to our friend Chelsey's party at Little Gym.  I'd never been there before but it was a blast. Evan was kind of shy at first, but once they brought out a jumpy thing, he was a wild man!  He loved bouncing and running around with Leah and Chelsey.  Here are a few pics from the party.

Jumping time!


Cake! Evan's favorite part about birthdays I think

Evan and the birthday girl Chelsey

A few weekends after that, we went to AJ's first birthday party at the Blankenship's house.  Evan and Caitlin both had a good time. Even the adults had fun (thanks to the margarita machine and Chuy's!) and we closed down the party.  It was a great party for everyone!


All the kids gathering around AJ since he had the cake in front of him


Baba and Caitlin

Daddy and Caitlin


Evan in the playhouse

So, a lot of fun and busy weekends.  Next I'll post about all the Easter activities we've been up to. Let's just say Evan is getting to a pro at this Easter egg hunt thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment