I feel like I'm still recovering from how busy we were last weekend. We had lots of family/friends in town to celebrate Caitlin's baptism. It was a beautiful day and we are so thankful for all those who came to celebrate with us. She looked just precious in her white gown and bonnet. I wasn't sure how she would do since the baptism was right when she normally takes a morning nap. She did pretty well though and was only a little fussy. She actually did great when they poured the water on her head... I think she enjoyed it! Here are some pictures from the baptism:
Our precious angel
Marie and Alan - Caitlin's godparents
Marie, Alan, and their daughter Moira with Caitlin
Aunt Baba and Uncle Casey with Caitlin
Stacer Family
Hammel Family
Caitlin being baptized with water
Group photo (almost everyone who was there)
The yummy cake
I'll post more with pics from the rest of the weekend when I get some more time. Thanks Alan and Marie for coming all this way to be Caitlin's godparents. And thanks to Mema, Papa, and Oma for also being here to celebrate this special day for Caitlin.
No comments:
Post a Comment