I know I haven't blogged much lately so apologies. I have been wanting to post for awhile now about Caitlin crawling. She started crawling (well, the date we are officially counting) on the day of her baptism which was September 25th (great day, I know). Anyway, that's when we really saw her actually move towards objects with some purpose. I always find it's hard to really pinpoint one day when they reach some milestone. Like smiling for instance... of course they smile when they are days old at times but that's not necessarily the first time they smile AT you. So, how do you know when they are smiling at your instead of just have gas? I think you just pick some arbitrary day when they do it and say that's it. Anyway, sorry for the tangent... back to crawling.
Here's a video of her "first" attempt at crawling on the day of her baptism:
And here are two videos of her crawling from tonight... she can totally motor! And it's been this way for a few weeks now. I swear, about a week after the baptism, she was scooting all over the place. She went from 0 to 60 in no time! She loves to crawl to toys, particularly Evan's toys like his cars. So, I'm not too sure HE is glad she's crawling... we hear a lot more of the, "No, mine!" phrase these days.
She hasn't mastered crawling on all fours... still doing an army crawl with some knee action. But I will find her on all fours occasionally with a little bit of revving action sometimes too. I don't think it will be long before she is crawling for real. Watch out Evan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment