All of us at the zoo
Evan walking with Baba and Oma
Alan and Moira checking out some animals
Evan at the entrance to the toddler area
The Mackintosh Family
Evan and Moira looking at the fish - Evan LOVED this exhibit and watching the fish. I mean, major tears and tantrum when we tried to go onto something else.
Oma and Caitlin - looks like she's enjoying it!
Evan also enjoyed this little stream in the toddler area - he got his shoes very wet
Fishing in the toddler area
Caitlin and the prairie dog
Evan in the prairie dog tunnel
Hello?
Overall, a really fun trip! The zoo is right by this park that looked really nice. It had a cool train that the kids could ride, but we didn't have time. I think we'll have to go back when we can stay a little longer as I know Evan would have loved the train. And maybe Caitlin will enjoy it more in the future. That's it for the baptism weekend. It was a lot of fun and we loved having everyone here to visit. Please come back anytime!

No comments:
Post a Comment