I sort of alluded in the last post to the fact that Evan must now share his toys with Caitlin (which he of course doesn't love). Here's a video that I also took tonight of Evan and Caitlin interacting. This is pretty typical. Evan is usually upset at first that she's playing with his toys (hence the "No, Mine" and trying to take it away). However, after a little while, he usually is sweet and will sort of play with her. Not always, but it's so cute when he does. And then he gets bored and moves onto something else.
You'll also notice in the video that Caitlin is sticking out her tongue! She has recently started doing this a lot. It's kind of funny. I'm not sure why she all of a sudden does it all the time, but maybe because she is SUPER stuffy at the moment and it helps her breathe?? Who knows. I just think it's funny and cute so pay attention and see if you notice too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment