Unfortunately, Evan and I have both been feeling under the weather. Evan has been really congested this past week and not sleeping all that well. But, can you blame him when he can't breathe through his nose? We went to the Doctor on Friday who said he has a sinus infection. Now we are on antibiotics so hopefully things will turn around soon. Unfortunately, when he's on antibiotics, he tends to get bad diaper rash. Poor Boy! I just want him to feel better!!
Today, we did chores around the house, and I went to a garage sale and bought a couple things for Evan. Tomorrow, we are off to Amanda's house for dinner with her family, her mom, and the Blankenships! Then on Monday, the Reeves are coming to town so it will be great for them to meet Evan and for us to meet Kate. Guess that's it for now. I just put Evan to bed (hope he sleeps well) and am going to watch Frost Nixon. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey hon. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys on your blog. Sorry to hear Evan is sick. When Graham is sick, he sleeps best in his car seat. Being more upright helps with the drainage. Works like a charm every time. Hope you guys are feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete