I can honestly say this was the best mother's day ever! Really, it was great. I awoke to a delicious breakfast in bed thanks to Evan and Bryce. And, a wonderful card that Evan got me along with a gift certificate to Halina's spa (which I love). I can't wait to go and get pampered so thanks Evan (and Bryce)! I got to relax most of the day which was a nice break. Bryce also cooked steaks on the grill tonight which were fabulous. Check out these perfect grill marks:
It's hard to believe I'm actually a mother and Evan is 9 months old! It's incredible though and I feel so lucky and blessed to be a mother. It makes us appreciate our own mothers even more so thanks moms! I also recently got a baby backpack carrier to take with us to NYC and Montreal. Here you can see Evan trying it out with me. It's pretty comfortable and he seems to like it!
I've been taking some videos of Evan's newest tricks so I'll post those soon once I figure out how. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. And thanks to the great guys in my life who made this a wonderful first mother's day.

Happy Mother's Day, Kathryn! My blog post reads alomost the same exact way...how blessed we are. :)
ReplyDelete