He was 20 lbs. 4 ounces (50-75%), 28.5 inches (50%), and 44cm head circumference (10-25%). She said he looked very healthy. Unfortunately, he had to get a needle stick as they do a TB test at this checkup. No shots though. And a finger stick to check the iron level which was normal. All in all, a good visit. We are now going to start adding some meat into the diet. Also, yogurt and cheese are okay as well. So, Evan will get to try some new foods!
Tonight, Bryce and Evan and I went to dinner at Carino's for the mother day special. It was okay food but a nice treat to go out (except for the long wait which made dinner a little rushed so we could get Evan home and into bed). Today, I also had lunch with co-workers and we went to Lucky J's for chicken and waffles. I wasn't sure about this but it was very tasty!
It should be a pretty low-key weekend for the Stacers. I'm excited for my first mother's day. Let's hope Bryce and Evan do something nice!

"Let's hope Bryce and Evan do something nice!" What a very subtle hint, Kathryn!
ReplyDelete