Monday, May 4, 2009

Dinner with the Reeves and the ER?

Tonight, the Reeves family was in town from Michigan so we went to dinner at Chuy's (yum). Joe and Haley also joined us so it was great to see Joe and meet his girlfriend (whom we liked). It was also great to finally meet Kate Reeves (now 2) and see how big Lindsay has gotten. And, they all got to meet Evan for the first time. It was fun catching up, but way too short of a visit. Hopefully we'll see them again before they leave town. The only scary part of the night was when I realized an earring was missing! I was afraid Evan might have gotten it and if so, did he swallow it? I called the Dr's after hours number just in case. They suggested taking him to the ER if I couldn't find it anywhere to be safe since it is kind of sharp. Before we packed up to go, I searched the house one last time for it and thank goodness I found it since I really didn't want to head to the ER. Now, the earrings are OUT for good until he's old enough to tell me if he ate one :) Lesson learned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment