Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Food!

Everyone knows that I love free stuff. Well this is the week for free food. Here is some info for you in case you like free stuff too!

Carino's - This italian restaurant has free dinner for mothers this week.
http://www.carinos.com/promo/2009/05-MomsDay/

Chick-fil-a - free breakfast every day this week. It's a different item every day so just tell them you'd like the free breakfast. Today was a yogurt parfait that was pretty good. Tomorrow is a chicken biscuit I believe. I plan to stop by on my way to work every day this week :)

KFC - On Oprah today, they have a coupon you can print for a free KFC meal. You can print the coupon multiple times so you can get one for everyone in the family. Here's the link to the website to print (note you must print before Wednesday night):
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download

Hope you can enjoy one or all of them!
-Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment