Saturday, May 30, 2009

Evan's First Haircut

I finally decided I should get Evan's hair cut. I really wanted to wait until his first birthday because it seemed way too early. But, it was pretty long and constantly in his eyes so I figured it was time. Friday, we went to this place in Round Rock called Little Hair Kuts. Their place is very kid friendly (Evan sat in a race car) and the woman did a great job. Evan was a great client. He didn't fuss at all and didn't try to grab the scissors (which is what I thought he would do). She even used the little electric trimmer to get the sides and back. Overall, a great experience. She saved some of his hair for me and also gave us a little certificate. I think it makes him look older! Here are some before and after shots. Enjoy!

BEFORE



















AFTER




















Also, here's some pics of the haircut process.


1 comment:

  1. Jealous! Graham is still a little baldy. Evan looks so cute, before and after the cut.

    ReplyDelete