Well, we are all packed... finally! We leave tomorrow morning (flight at 6:30am) for New York City to go to Lauren's wedding on our first family trip. I'm so excited for the trip... to see all the high school girls together, to see Lauren get married, to meet Hadley and see Moira, to see Grandma Hammel (who is coming to babysit Evan so we can enjoy NYC), to see our Yarling cousins, and to see some college friends. It's going to be a busy trip! I've been stressing over what to pack so hopefully I've chosen wisely and not forgotten anything. Not that we'll be in another country where if we forgot something it's a tragedy. Still, it's very hard to pack for myself AND Evan AND Bryce! Plus, the weather really isn't cooperating with what to bring (forecast is rain and 60s).
So, wish us luck on our trip! We have a direct flight to Newark and back which is nice. But, we also have to then get from Newark to our hotel in Manhattan which could be an adventure. We are going to attempt to take the train/subway. It doesn't look too hard but we will have a baby and luggage... maybe I will be regretting this decision. I'll let you know how it all goes! And I'll post pictures soon after we get back. If I can update it while I'm there, I will do that also (although I may not be able to do pics from there). We get back on Tuesday night so should be a a great vacation. Everyone else have an enjoyable weekend!
Love,
The Stacers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment