Sunday, August 25, 2013

Evan's Birthday Party

This year for Evan's birthday party, we held it at an indoor soccer place called Soccer Zone. This was the first time we did his party somewhere other than the house and while I love going all out for birthdays, this was a whole lot easier. We just had to show up with some food, enjoy ourselves for 2 hours, and then go home!

Evan and his cake - what else but a soccer ball

Close-up of the cake (I did NOT bake it).

Oma and Uncle Will came to town for the party. Ryan enjoyed some Oma time during the party so I can help make sure things ran smoothly and enjoy watching Evan.

Caitlin had a great time at the party too

The kids getting some instructions on the game

They played a lot of kids vs parents for the first part of the party which Evan loved!

After a quick break, it was back on the field to try a new game

And then it was time to sing happy birthday and eat cake!

Can't believe my Evan is 5!

Happy Birthday Evan!

Ryan got in some nap time during the party... couldn't resist putting in this picture of him!

And finally a quick group shot outside. It was such a fun party! Evan had a great time celebrating with his friends. Thanks everyone for making it such a special day!


2 comments:

  1. So big! I remember when he visited California at Brock's age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too... and today I put him on the bus to kindergarten!! It goes so fast. I guess I should bring Ryan out to visit then, huh? :)

      Delete