Friday, August 9, 2013

End of July

Before I catch up with Ryan's 5 months and Evan's birthday, I wanted to finish off July.

The kids got to go to VBS at our nanny's church for the 2nd year and loved it! They do such a great job at this one and the kids always have a blast. 

Evan and Caitlin on crazy sock day at VBS

Evan and Caitlin on crazy hair day at VBS

Every night, I love putting Ryan to bed. He starts by just laughing while you undress him. And then in the bath tub he is so happy.  I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures/videos. This one was internet appropriate :)


And also at the end of this month, Ryan started rolling over from back to tummy! 
This is how I find him every morning.

We also got to celebrate Uncle Brett's 29th birthday (for the eighth time)! We had a yummy dinner at Freddie's and then went to Peter Pan golf for some Putt Putt! I think this was the firsts time for the kids.
Ready for some putt putt!

It was very slow going and hot, but we had fun

Evan Ryan enjoyed it!

Say cheese!

Caitlin in her castle

And that was our July! Next up is a big month for us... Evan turns 5 and starts Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment