Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Expanding Family

I know this is totally out of order, but I figured I should let you all in on our family secret before I continue with what else we've been up to...


Yes, that's right! Stacer Baby #3 is due in March.  We couldn't be happier to welcome another baby (although I have to admit, we do freak out at times and think what are we doing...).  I'm not sure Evan/Caitlin quite grasp the idea yet, but I'm sure as I get larger, they will understand.  When we told them, I think they were confused because Baba is also pregnant (due late Dec) and kept thinking we were talking about Baba's baby.  Still, Evan said he wanted a boy and Caitlin a girl so at least one of them will be happy.

So far, things are going well. I'll be 13 weeks on Thursday. I've had some nausea and a lot of tiredness.  This pregnancy seems a lot harder than my first two... not sure if that is due to the fact it's my 3rd or I have 2 small kids to take care of!  I feel like I am already showing quite a bit so it's probably no surprise to some people that I'm pregnant (I am choosing to believe those people who say you show earlier with every pregnancy and not my daily 3pm cake/cookie break at work!).  

We will continue to pray that everything goes well.  This is always a very anxious time for me so until I can feel that baby moving around, I know I won't be at ease.  But, we wanted to share our joy with our family and friends.  We can't wait for this new adventure as a party of 5!

-Bryce, Kathryn, Evan, Caitlin, and Baby

1 comment:

  1. This picture is so cute! New facebook cover photo and blog header? I think so!

    ReplyDelete