Thursday, September 6, 2012

Evan's Bday

Evan's actual birthday was on a Wednesday.  I have to say that turning 4 was a lot of fun for everyone. Evan really got into everything birthday related.

Some notes about Evan so I don't forget:

Loves to play with Cars, Spiderman/Batman, Legos, other kids, soccer and his sister!
Loves to wear football jerseys.
Loves to ride his bike.
Still takes an afternoon nap most days (yeah!)
Favorite foods are still fruit (particularly berries) and probably pizza.
Favorite movies: changes daily but generally Incredibles, Cars, Cars2
Favorite TV shows: Curious George, Cat in the Hat
Learned to swim on his own this summer and loves the water.
Height: 43.5 inches (huge growth spurt.. 95%)
Weight: 32.5 lbs (17%)
Passed hearing and vision tests!
Love my morning hug he gives me each morning and when he cuddles up to me and tells me he loves me... hope this one never ends!
That morning, I made special pancake muffins for breakfast and we sang him happy birthday.


Then later that morning, our nanny Elizabeth took the kids to Kiddie Acres (a local small amusement park geared towards younger kids). I met them there from work!

Ready for some fun? You might not be able to tell but it was VERY hot that day.

Evan and Lucy enjoying the carousel

And then the airplanes

Caitlin really enjoyed all the rides as well

Caitlin and I on the carousel

Elizabeth made a little sign for Evan to wear (such a cute idea!)

Kids enjoying the boat ride

Elizabeth also helped him make a special crown to wear for his special day

Later that evening, family came over to celebrate and Evan got to open a few presents.

And then we had a small cake.

Happy Belated Birthday to my precious Evan.  It's so hard to believe you are 4 years old. We love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment