But later, we took him to meet the Easter Bunny and he hated him! He just screamed like I've never heard when Bryce went to hand him to the bunny. He didn't want to be anywhere near him. This was the best I could do for a picture:
Caitlin, however, had no problem with the Easter bunny (considering she was asleep):
After that, we watched Butler beat Michigan State to go to the NCAA championship. This is a big deal in my family because my dad graduated from Butler. We wish he could be here to see them play. My mom gets to go to the final game tonight so Go Butler!
Easter Sunday, we woke up to find that the Easter bunny had visited our house. See what he brought the kids!
Evan absolutely LOVED his basketball and hoop. He carried his basketball everywhere yesterday and got very upset whenever we had to leave the upstairs (where the hoop is). I took the kids to church and then we went to Becca's for Easter dinner with her and Casey, Michelle, Brett, and other friends. It was a great time. Here are some more pics from the day. Don't the kids look cute!
I think Caitlin can almost fit in her Easter basket.
Big Brother Evan and Caitlin
He's so sweet to his sister!
Aunt Baba and Evan
Aunt Shell and Caitlin
Caitlin with mom and dad, the easter bunny
The family

Awww, looks like a great Easter. I have never tried Graham with the Easter Bunny or Santa. I know he'd scream. I'm thinking maybe next year.
ReplyDelete