Hope everyone likes it! Thanks to our family for helping us with the painting and decorating!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Caitlin's Room
I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Caitlin's room. Probably because it wasn't completely done when she was born, and I only recently finished it by hanging her name on the wall. It was Evan's room which we repainted and redecorated. We moved Evan to the back bedroom which was already painted blue. It was kind of sad to move him, but it was much easier to only paint half a room (the top half was blue when Evan slept there.. the bottom has always been that same green)! We bought a new crib for Caitlin, but otherwise, the furniture is actually my furniture from when I was a little girl. I really like the way everything turned out. Not that she's slept in it yet but hopefully I'll get brave enough to let her sleep in there soon. It's always so difficult that first night... you wake up constantly, afraid you'll miss them if they are crying. At least that's how it was for me with Evan. Maybe it won't be that way with the second kid!
Hope everyone likes it! Thanks to our family for helping us with the painting and decorating!
Hope everyone likes it! Thanks to our family for helping us with the painting and decorating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love it! Nice job.
ReplyDelete