Caitlin has been smiling for awhile, but I finally got a video of it and had time to post it. She has also started these little cooing/talking noises that are adorable. So, check out the video! Also, just some other info: last night she slept through the night. I mean, went to bed at like 9:30pm and didn't wake up until almost 7am. It was amazing! She's still in our room in the pack n play, but this may be grounds for moving her out! Evan was in our room until he was about 3.5 months old and even then he wasn't sleeping through the night until almost 5 months old (and that required some crying). I know, I shouldn't jinx it so let's just hope it happens some more. Way to go Caitlin!
Video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh, she's sooooo cute. I love hearing Evan in the back ground, "Mama? Mama? MAMA!!"
ReplyDelete