Just a quick post before I leave on my trip. Tomorrow I leave on an adventure! I am traveling by car, with both kids, to Pensacola. I know, scary! I am not sure what to expect. My sister is driving out with me so at least I will have help on the way there. However, it will be just me and the kids on the way back. Hopefully, they both cooperate and it doesn't take us much longer than what it should. I am really hoping we aren't stopping all the time and there isn't tons of crying. Wish us luck!
I just wanted to leave you with a quick post to tide you over in case I don't get to post while I'm there. Here is a picture of Evan in his boots... we bought him these boots on sale at the outlets and he loves them! Wants to wear them all the time. He calls them his "boot boots". Anyway, enjoy the pic! I'll be sure to blog about our driving experiences and our trip.
Evan in his boot boots!
Here's one of Caitlin, just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment