Wow, 2 months already! It's hard to believe that two months have passed since little Caitlin came into our lives. It's been tiring but wonderful. She recently went to the Dr. for her 2 month appointment. She weighed in at 11 lbs 1 oz and was 21.5 inches tall. The Dr. said she was doing great. Unfortunately, she had to get three shots at this appointment. It was heartbreaking to hear her crying but she was very brave. She was a little fussy this weekend I think due to the shots.
Caitlin has started smiling since the last report. She holds her head up really well and tracks with her eyes. She enjoys her swing, especially looking up at the mirror and the turning bees. She is sleeping pretty well at night also... usually a 5-6 hour stretch followed by a 3 hour stretch. So, I really can't complain too much since I'm essentially getting up just once a night. I guess a few things that aren't going as smoothly are that she doesn't take a bottle all that well. She also just wants to be held a lot of the time which makes it difficult to get other things done during the day. Fingers crossed that it's just due to being fussy from the shots. And still no pacifier. She really just wants her mommy!
I hope you all get to meet her soon as she is just so precious. Evan is a loving big brother (most of the time)... he loves to give her kisses and hugs. I've uploaded new pics to the picasa site (see the link and slideshow to the right).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see so much of you in Catlin already. I am so excited to watch her grow up!
ReplyDelete