The first activity was to head to the Kidzone where they had a petting zoo. When we first went in, Evan wasn't too thrilled with the animals as you can see...
But, he warmed up to them a little bit. As we were leaving, I noticed a goat following Evan but actually, it was eating his shirt! I have to say that the animals did start to get a little aggressive just as we were finishing up, but a big group of kids came in too.
After the petting zoo, we headed out to check out the animals in the barns. We saw a bunch of cows, horses, sheep, and bunnies! Evan really liked the cows. He kept mooing. He also liked seeing the horses since "neigh neigh" is his newest animal sound. After the barn, we found a teepee to let the kids run around in.
Then, we went back for a pony ride. Again, Evan wasn't too sure about the pony. He kept wanting to get off and I was nervous to let him go around alone as I was sure he would slide off. But, he did great! Didn't love it but didn't cry either.
After the pony rides, we had lunch (yeah carnival food) and then headed home. Overall, it was a great day and I think Evan enjoyed it. Caitlin slept in the Bjorn most of the time. I even took a bottle with us which she ate (granted, it took awhile to get her to take it but it's progress). Hopefully, we can go again next year and maybe even Daddy can join us.

No comments:
Post a Comment