Friday, March 12, 2010

Gymnastics

Today, I took Evan to gymnastics!  I know, you may think I'm crazy or that it is unmanly or whatever.  But, it was a lot of fun.  It's not a class... it's open gym where parents bring their kids and they can use the various equipment.  Evan tried the balance beam, the bars, the foam pit, the various trampolines, and running all over.  He had a blast!  He especially loved this one trampoline which is like a long runway... he'd take off from one end just bounding down it.  I think he ran non-stop for the entire hour we were there (hence why he took a 3 hour nap today!).  Our friends Cassie and Alex introduced us to the place and we had fun seeing them and meeting some other moms!  I've posted a short video and some pictures so you can see just how much fun it was.  We definitely plan on going back... especially if it gives Mom a 3 hour break that afternoon :)

Oh, and in case you were wondering how I managed with Caitlin... I just put her in my bjorn and wore her around so I could chase Evan.  She was just as happy since she slept the entire time!

Video of Evan running on the trampoline

Evan on the bars

Evan on another trampoline
\

Evan in the foam

No comments:

Post a Comment