Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ryan starts Preschool!

I can't believe this little guy started preshool in the Fall. Time sure does fly! Here he is on his first day of preschool.

He is attending the same preschool as Caitlin and Evan. He is in the Older 2s class with Ms. Lauren and Ms. Monica. And even better, Chelsea is in his class too!

We got a haircut to get ready for school too.

 And he had no problems walking in and saying goodbye to Mama. I think he was excited to go to school like his siblings!

So far, it's been going great! He had a very hard time at first with sitting still - he is one active boy. But as the year has gone on, he's gotten to be a better listener. And he still asks every day if he gets to go to school today. I think it's safe to say he likes it!

 For the other two at school - now that Oma lives here, the kids actually got to have someone there with them on Grandparents day besides just Mom! We love having Oma close by.


No comments:

Post a Comment