Hopefully most of you know already, but this past November, we had to put Sierra to sleep. She had been diagnosed with bone cancer in her hip back in September. It was a very aggressive cancer (evidenced by the fact that she was just at the vet in July and had a clean bill of health). The last week or so, she really deteriorated so we knew it was time. Still, it was one of the saddest days of our lives.
Sierra was an amazing dog, the perfect dog really. She loved to take walks or run with us when she was younger. She was awesome at agility - something she and I did together for a few years! She was so friendly to people and kids. She rarely barked or jumped on you. She was smart. She was loving. She is irreplaceable. We miss her every day.
Here's a little slideshow I made of some pictures of her over the years. I hope you enjoy it and see all the joy she brought into our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment