Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Happiest Place on Earth

We went to Disney World!  I had always wanted to go during December for all the Christmas extras. I had heard the first 2 weeks were not busy.  I thought it was pretty busy so I can't imagine what it might be like over a "busy" week!
We stayed at my mom's timeshare outside the park (same as last time). I'd love to stay in the park on a trip - but this was free!  We were only there for 5 nights (4 days) and man, did we pack in as much as possible.  Probably too much!  I was so tired every day.



We'd gotten the park hopper this time so we really did go to multiple parks every day. And the kids - so much fun! This time, Evan could ride everything and Caitlin could ride almost everything. They loved it.

Here we are at Hollywood Studios. We had breakfast at Hollywood and Vine that day so we got into the park before it even opened.  Which was the BEST IDEA EVER! It meant the kids got to go sign up for the Jedi Training and could pretty much pick whatever time they wanted.


Here they are preparing for Jedi Training.  We loved watching them learn the moves and fight Darth Maul. (I thought Caitlin might chicken out but she did it!).

Probably the best part of the trip was how excited Ryan was at meeting all the characters. Like, screaming and jumping and over the moon excited. It was so much fun to watch him. The best breakfast was by far the one with the Disney Jr pals at Hollywood and Vine. He loved it so much!!

And he was never scared of any of the characters.

They have a ton of new Star Wars things at Hollywood Studios too which we enjoyed getting to see.

And the kids LOVED the Honey I Shrunk the kid playground. So much fun. I wish we could have stayed and played there longer.


Ryan and Daddy on Toy Story Mania - always a favorite!

More Disney pictures to come in the next Blog entry...



No comments:

Post a Comment