I know I lead a very hectic life. I work almost full time and I have 3 kids who are in a LOT of activities. Some weeks, it is a lot. But I like my job and I love my kids so as long as I can somehow keep the two balanced, it will continue to work for me! Here are some couple random things that happened this Fall!
Ryan had his first appointment with the dentist! Looking good in there!
Evan did his first of two swim meets at the University of Texas. Here he is about to dive off the starting block! He did great by the way. He and Caitlin are both doing the Lonestar Aquatics swim team this year. With so much going on, we've cut down our practices to just 2 days a week for both of them (we were at 3 days to start the Fall!).
I went to Ottawa for a work trip! First time I've ever traveled for work that I can remember. It was great to meet many people I've talked to and do some good work. They took us downtown one night to walk around. Here's a picture of the Eternal Flame on Parliament Hill!
This year, we finally decided to make the leap to more organized soccer (than the YMCA). Although the coaches at the Y couldn't be beat (thanks Travis and Bryce!), we thought it was time. So Evan played his first season with the Lonestar Junior Academy soccer program! Two of his friends (Dane and Alex) also made the leap to Lonestar.
Evan receiving his end of season medal.
Got to play with his two friends in the last game. They were actually on different teams in the Fall but sometimes got to guest play on other teams!
Family picture after a game. It was a great fall season and we were really proud of how well Evan did! You can see what a busy fall it was - so thankful to have an understanding and loving husband who tolerates my crazy schedule and takes it over when I go out of town for work. I'm one lucky gal!

No comments:
Post a Comment