October is always a really busy time - there are pumpkin patches to visit, pumpkins to carve, costumes, parties, and more! This year, I wasn't sure we were going to make it to a pumpkin patch - but I've yet to miss so somehow, I fit it in :) We went back to Sweet Berry Farms - which I like the best!
We took obligatory pumpkin photos
We did some fun activities like jumping on a giant inflatable pillow!
We also carved pumpkins
Caitlin got to do her Halloween Book parade at school (your costume must tie into a book somehow - Caitlin's book was "A Very Brave Witch".
Ryan had a party at school - he went as Super Why (same costume Evan had when he was 3 years old!)
Ryan and Chelsea, post party!
October really is a great month to be in Texas - the weather starts to cool off and there is so much happening!! I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment