Saturday, November 15, 2014

Northern Michigan

One day, we decided to venture to Northern Michigan. First we made a stop at Torch Lake to see the house that Papa had helped to build. It was impressive and the area gorgeous. I can see why people like Kid Rock and VPs at Dow have houses there!

After lunch, we drove through Traverse City, stopping at a park for some play time for everyone!

Caitlin loved taking care of Allie


Evan took a breather with Papa on a bench

Babies on the slides! Ryan LOVES slides.

After that, we headed to Sleeping Bear Dunes - last time we were there was just before I found out I was pregnant with Ryan!




I have a similar pic of Evan and Caitlin from this same spot 2 years earlier (next to this picture for comparison - my what 2 years can do)!
 

  

Here's a picture of all the grandkids with Mema and Papa - precious!


These two really are the best of friends, even when they fight.

Love these three!

Family pic

Mema and her youngest grandkids

Isn't it just beautiful here! The water is so blue.  And we had great weather that day. 

Smile Ryan!

Such a beautiful place. We had a great day - long, but lots of family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment