Saturday, November 15, 2014

Evan's 6th Birthday Party - Part 2

So I know the food was great.  But Mema really outdid herself with the games she set up for all the kids. Each game the kids did, they got one more piece of clothing/accessory to build a Jake/Izzy costume!

The cutest pirate at the party!

Here they are walking the plank
Birthday boy got to go first

Then Caitlin had a turn

And finally Ryan - thanks Cousin Tami for helping so I could take pictures!

This was part of the Tick Tock Crock game - Mema taking charge!

Here was the Cannonball Toss (black water balloons). The kids loved this one!


And last was to shoot the pirate ship down with water guns!


Here's a picture of all the Pirate Cousins together after all the games!

And my two special pirates! They wore their pirate gear all weekend.

After games, we sang happy birthday and had cake. Evan loved meeting all his Cousins and playing with them.

And I think this was one of the few nice days while we were in Michigan - it was by far the warmest so everyone took a dip in the lake. It was still way too cold for me though! I made Daddy get in the water with the kids :)


Thanks Mema and Papa for such a great party with all the family.  The kids loved spending time with all the cousins and Evan had a wonderful 6th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment