I don't know about the rest of you, but we had a fabulous and tiring Easter weekend. We spent most of Saturday moving a playscape to our house (off Craigslist) and then doing yard work. Sunday, we headed to church which was packed before hosting a wonderful Easter brunch at our house. All things were definitely worth the effort but boy were we exhausted by the end of the weekend.
First up was Evan's Easter Egg Hunt at Preschool.
Evan with Ms. Larisa (his teacher)
Kids are lined up ready to go...
And they're off!
Egg hunting!
Such a helpful big brother
And then Easter morning, guess who came to our house!
Evan's basket
Caitlin's basket
All their gifts (mostly things I'd been wanting to get them but figured I'd save it for Easter, like the umbrellas, underwear, toothbrush). A few fun gifts that I got some good deals on (thank you target coupons!).
And we were running a little late for church so I didn't get very many good photos of them dressed up. But here's what I did get...
Caitlin in her pretty dress, matching shoes, and matching hair clip from Angie!
Evan looking so handsome.
My attempt at a picture of the two of them.
And why I couldn't get any good pictures... they were too fascinated by the bugs on the porch :)
And last, a picture post egg hunt at our brunch!
We had a great Easter and hope you all did as well. Happy Easter!

We had a great time: wonderful brunch, and the kids had a blast playing together. Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDelete