It is Spring in Texas and that means Bluebonnets!! This is one of my favorite things about living in Texas. The roadsides and meadows are so gorgeous in the spring. Some year I'd love to just drive through the hill country to see the fields and fields of wildflowers and take some family pictures. Anyway, I had two different bluebonnet sessions this year. The first was kind of quick as I wasn't really supposed to be taking pictures in this field apparently (even though I know others who have). The second one my sister came and took pictures with me and we got some pretty good pics of the kids. So, here are their 2012 Bluebonnet pictures! I'll do two posts (one from each session) to spread out the bluebonnet fun.
Session 1 (I think if I edit a few of these, they will actually be decent, but I don't have time for that right now):

No comments:
Post a Comment