Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Fun and First Soccer Practice

It's Spring Time and that means two things: Easter and Spring Soccer!!  This year, Bryce is coaching Evan's 3/4 year old team at the YMCA.  It is exciting because about half the team consists of kids that we already know: Alex I., Madison G., Catie S., and Brody S. Alex and Brody were on his team in the fall and both their dads are being assistant coaches.

First practice!! Alex and Evan couldn't be happier.

I get to watch these two cuties while the boys practice! (Ellie and Caitlin - snacks keep them entertained for about half the practice which is nice.)

Best buds!

Coach Bryce and the team

We already had our first game so I will post some pictures and videos from that soon.  Let's just say it was crazy how much better they all were from just 4 months ago!  Evan is so excited about playing and about having his dad as the coach. And Bryce is doing an amazing job with all the kids.

Since it's Easter season, we got together with a few friends for a playdate and egg hunt. My kids loved it!

Caitlin finding eggs


Look Mom, a purple one!

Brooklyn and Caitlin enjoying snack

Evan and his haul of eggs - he was the oldest so he found a lot!

Evan finding more eggs


Attempt at a group photo but we were missing a few who wondered off before I could snap a photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment