I promise to blog about all of it in the next few days. I finally got the pictures downloaded and uploaded to Picasa. The other exciting news is that while on our trip, we got an offer on our old house!! We are already under contract, had the inspection, and things are looking good. They want to close very quickly so we should have sold our house by August 5th!
Just to get you excited about all the blogging to come, here's a few pictures/recap from the very beginning of our trip. I didn't take may pictures of the wedding b/c I was busy with the kids. However, my sister took a bunch of great ones so I'll do a separate post on that. But here is one I did take of Caitlin... she was so cute!
One activity we could not get enough of was going on Papa's boat. Evan LOVED it more than anything.
Caitlin was less enthusiastic about the boat ride, I think due to the life jacket which she was not a fan of.
However she did like driving the boat!
As did Evan
We also enjoyed just lounging in the water.
This is the golf cart which we used as a shuttle and decorated for the Guillots departure. It also provided hours of entertainment for the kiddos.
The bride and ring bearer! One of the best moments of the wedding was when he was supposed to give Brett the ring. He threw it to Brett! It was a funny moment and I'm glad Brett was able to find it in the grass.
Mema and Caitlin

No comments:
Post a Comment