Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this post is a little late, but I just now found time to sit down and blog.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We went to our friends house for dinner on Thursday evening where we enjoyed great company and food.  Friday, we stayed at home and put up all our Christmas decorations and then I cooked a small turkey and sides for a 2nd Thanksgiving with just us and my sister/brother-in-law. It was one of my best turkeys! Saturday, I took Evan to the Greenbergs for the Maize and Blue Crab boil - delicious!  Too bad Michigan couldn't secure a win but IU and ND both won Saturday so at least there was something to cheer about.  Sunday we put up the rest of the decorations and relaxed.  Overall, a great long weekend of fun family time (minus the major cold going around our house).

Here's a few pictures and videos also.  The first video is from Evan's Thanksgiving program at school.  The two years old were supposed to sing a song but as you can see, it didn't go over so well. I spent most of the time trying to get Evan to sit down with the rest of the class but he just wanted to run around!  It was fun to go and still be a part of it. We got to have lunch with him afterwards at school and see all the neat things he made for Thanksgiving.  The second video is of him actually singing the song they were supposed to sing. I was surprised after the program one day when I heard him singing it as I just assumed he didn't know it.  So, I got him to sing it for me on video.  Too cute!


Video from school - Evan is in the oragne shirt and khaki pants


Evan singing I'm Thankful

And last but not least, a few pictures of my cuties. I made Caitlin this little onesie at a playdate... it's far from perfect but I enjoyed making something for her to wear.  She is wearing a matching hair clip too!

Caitlin and AJ - can you believe she's 3 months older than him?

The Three  Musketeers and their reindeer ears

All the kids

My cutie

Mommy and Caitlin

Aunt Baba and Caitlin

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did and are so thankful for our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment