Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is coming!

The Holiday season is here so we've been extremely busy (hence the lack of blogging).  I've been really fortunate though because I actually had more vacation saved up than I'd planned to take.  This has been great because I've taken a couple afternoons off while still having Elizabeth take care of the kids.  I've been able to just sort of relax and do some Christmas shopping without the kids.  Bryce and I even went to a movie one afternoon.  Next week, I'm going to the spa one day.  It's nice to have some time completely to myself.
We did our annual trip to the Downtown Christmas tree lighting with the Blankenships (sad the Krolls couldn't join us).  But, Becca and Michelle did and new friends the Groffs!  We enjoyed our dinner at Hickory Street before proceeding to the tree lighting.  It was fun, but this year we didn't do much singing as the kids just wanted to run around so we spent most of the time watching out for them.

The young ones hanging out in the strollers

The ladies

Caitlin and me

Caitlin and Bryce (Capital in the background)

Best attempt at a family photo

Group shot!

My cutie!

We've also been having lots of fun with friends.  We've been to a few Holiday parties and cookie parties.  One day, we met Ange/Amanda and kids down at a bounce place called Loco-Motion.  The kids had a great time and we even managed a few adult conversations. 

Evan bouncing

Caitlin enjoying the bounce place

Avery serving Evan and Leah

We also celebrated Brian Crandall's birthday with a nice party at their house.

Evan, Avery (behind him), and Aidan hanging out by the fire

Food time!  Evan, Aidan, Avery, and Leah chowing down. Aidan was very entertaining to them all!

Aunt Baba and Caitlin

And last but not least, we've been enjoying family time at home.  Here's a random picture to keep you entertained until the next blog entry!


1 comment:

  1. what fun!! :) glad you got to hang out with the Groffs!

    ReplyDelete