Our vacation is coming to an end (sigh). It's hard to believe it's been over 2 weeks since we were in Texas. We've really enjoyed spending so much time with our families... especially the kids. Evan has just had a blast everywhere we've been and loves spending time with Oma, Uncle Will, Mema, and Papa. Here are some more pictures from our last days in Michigan. Tomorrow we start the LONG journey home. We'll leave tomorrow afternoon when Bryce returns from his golf outing and drive to Indy. Then, we'll spend the night with Oma before heading out the next morning for Hot Springs, AR. We plan to stay the night there and check out the National Park before driving the rest of the way home on Tuesday. It's going to be 3 long days of the car so I hope the kids tolerate it okay. I'm a little nervous this time! Maybe I'll facebook how the journey is going if I think about it.

Evan on the trampoline at Jungle Gym at the Midland Community Center... very similar to our gymnastics class. Evan had so much fun!
Bryce and Caitlin at gymnastics
Evan driving the boat - weather was so great! We enjoyed going out on the lake a few times.
Papa, Evan, Bryce, and Caitlin chilling in the swing
Kate, Lindsay, and Evan on the boat
Bill, Kate, Lindsay, and Evan
Evan played with the neighbor boys also - here they all were doing bubbles!
Evan and Mema on the boat
Caitlin and Mema on the boat - her first ride... I think she's enjoying it!
Papa pulling Evan in the wagon
Evan got to play with some other neighbors in their little pool one day. He had a lot of fun with them as well. Here they are doing ring around the rosie and playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment