Friday, May 21, 2010

Indianapolis - The Zoo

On Wednesday, we headed to the Zoo for our daily adventure.  I haven't been there either since I was much younger so it was neat to see what was new and what was the same.  Overall, I have to say everything seemed much smaller than I remembered!  There weren't many new exhibits but it was all new to Evan.  Oma and Uncle Will again joined us.  It was cloudy and cool but the rain held off so we could enjoy the day.  Unfortunately, there were a bunch of schools there so it was somewhat crowded with kids everywhere.  Still, Evan enjoyed running all over the place from animal to animal.  The cutest thing was that whenever we'd hear music, he'd stop and break out into dance, right in the middle of the walkway.  Cracked us up every time.  It was another great day in Indy!  I'm a few days behind in my blogging. Tomorrow we head to Michigan so I will have to try and catch up.  Enjoy the pics!


Evan and I in front of the baboons

Caitlin and I with the elephants

Will, Evan, Caitlin, and Oma
Evan was about 8.5 in horse height

Evan petting a rabbit

Evan and I at the dolphin show - he loved it!

Evan feeding the giraffe - he did NOT like that

No comments:

Post a Comment